Resources for living well can be often be found online. Those resources may help you to enjoy many years of active and productive life. However, please use caution and common sense before buying products or services.
No endorsement is made for the products and services listed below. Please consult your physician before using new health products or making significant changes in physical activities. Be cautious, and get professional legal and/or financial advice before making any large purchases.
Nutritional Products Alternative Healing and Coping with Chronic Illnesses
Self-Help and General Interest Arts and Entertainment
- Support,information and tools to help people with any type of chronic pain at chronic-pain-haven.com.
- Advanced alternative medicine, including physician-approved hi-tech supplementation, detoxification & colon cleansing, oxygen/ozone therapy, chelation therapy, pain elimination, stress relief, customized health programs, water/air purification and more at www.globalhealingcenter.com.
- Most women's premenopause and menopause health problems begin early in their 30's. Safemenopausesolutions.com shows them how to relieve those symptoms and improve their health at home with physician-recommended natural solutions - without pain, without side effects, without surgery.
- Recover from sports injuries -- and any injury or muscle-joint problem. Use the Muscle Activation Technique, coupled with a nutritional program at sports-injury-solutions.com.
- Water and massage therapy treatments for arthritis, fibromyalgia, scoliosis, joint pain. All inclusive medical spa resorts in Slovakia. Best rates, special discounts and online reservation for hotels and accommodations at www.azimuthtravel.us.
- A comprehensive source of practical information, education, resources and support for anyone caring for an elderly person. Assessment tools, articles, a bi-monthly newsletter and personal assistance are available for caregivers at any stage of their journey through the eldercare maze -- at eldercareteam.com.
Unusual Gift Ideas
- News, reviews, and links to resources for writers online - freelancing & jobs, markets & publishers, classes & workshops, agents & contests, publications & poetry, fiction & nonfiction, professional associations, and freebies (ebooks, reports, software and more!) at www.bellaonline.com/articles/art2180.asp.
- Spoiledink.com is an online literary magazine publishing fiction, columns, book reviews and more. It publishes a yearly short story anthology and has recently joined forces with a publisher to run a writing competition where the winner wins a publishing deal.
Home-Based Businesses, Web Tools, and Financial Help
- A site featuring new, hand-made custom t-shirts, sweatshirts, nightshirts, mousepads, tote bags, and garden flags featuring dogs, cats, seasonal, holiday, lighthouse, religeous, bird, patriotic, and pet designs with over 120 different dog designs featuring terrier, lab, setter, and hound designs -- at superflags.com.
Note of Appreciation to Gentry Group
This website has received a generous contribution from Gentry Group’s CEO Michael Paul McIntyre. Mr. McIntyre supports many educational, charitable, artistic, and other public service causes.
Gentry Group -- a nationwide organization headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA -- focuses on insurance strategies to help seniors all across the country plan for secure retirement years by avoiding unnecessary exposures and market risks. Thousands of seniors have been helped with retirement planning, preservation of assets, and eventual distribution of estates to heirs and other beneficiaries.
Michael P. McIntyre and Gentry Group have no editorial input regarding the subject matter presented on Senior Health News.
Get monthly news updates sent to your email box by Senior Health News. Please enter your e-mail address into the box and click on the "Subscribe" button. Your e-mail address will not be shared or sold.
The information about senior health presented here is not meant to be medical advice nor to act as a substitute for medical advice. Serious side-effects, including death, could result if one were to take any prescription medicine without the supervision of a physician. Senior-Health-News.Com has no affiliation with Senior-Health-News.Org, Senior-Health-News.Net, Senior-Health-News.US, Senior-Health-News.Biz, or Senior-Health-News.TV
Copyright 2005, Thomas Manaugh, PhD